Friday, June 02, 2006

Next 'a next Renaissance'

OK, so there hasn't been a lot of activity here. But that doesn't imply we're not busy. I've met several time with a number of people and we all agree: the concepts are sound, this is the way to facilitate new movements. So we're also scheduling a new conference. First we were thinking about December, but as Edgar will have his next conference in London in Oktober, I think it is better to wait for next year. In the mean while: I'll keep on updating this side. I'm currently investigating the link between Lucifer, the Brain and Capitalism. Stay tuned.

2 Comments:

At 15/7/06 02:12, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Fellow, you have a top-notch blog here!
If you have a moment, please have a look at my average job salaries site.
Good luck!

 
At 14/2/07 18:29, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Alone on Valentine's Day? Live adult chat Find sex partner in your area! Free
for fun

 

Post a Comment

<< Home